Alumier Skin Experts / December 14, 2018
December brings with colder temps but also some pretty hot gift giving ideas! This year check out these fab five products which will always deliver on some gorgeous Insta-worthy skin moments to last in 2019!
- EverActive C&E®
Making its debut this year, this powerful antioxidant serum is scientifically created to fight the signs of aging for all skin types. With high-grade vitamin C powder (15%) packaged separately, to be mixed with the E serum when ready to use (vitamin E is your ammo to fight the UV rays), this is perfectly primed to revitalize the skin.
- Brightening Collection Kits
AlumierMD’s Brightening Collection is an ideal instrument to include in the post-treatment skincare tool kit. The science-based formula geared to help freshly treated skin continue to flourish is presented in this exclusive 5-piece curated collection kit making it the perfect gift!
Winner of the 2017 Annual Beauty Awards by FASHION Magazine for best eye cream, it’s perfect for all skin types, AluminEye® tackles the appearance of dark circles by clearing dark pigment from the skin, puffiness by improving the lymphatic drainage, and eliminates fine lines by stimulating the collagen and elastin around the delicate eye area. Also, this potent potion boasts and unique blend of antioxidants to help fight UV rays.
- Bright & Clear Solution
Winner of the Tatler 2018 Beauty Awards, AlumierMD’s Bright & Clear Solution is a solid pick for that gift-giving list. Packed with Lactic acid, Lime Pearl and soy amino acids, this solution is perfectly formulated to exfoliate dead skin cells revealing a brighter skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- AlumierMD Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
No skincare routine is complete without incorporating a substantial sunscreen. AlumierMD has three notable products perfect for your gift list:
– Moisture Matte Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 40: This tinted facial sunscreen with a matte finish is perfect for normal to oily skin. Because of the tint, it can be used as a foundation as well.
– Clear Shield Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 42: This lightweight sunscreen is formulated for all skin types even for those with oily, redness and acne-prone skin.
– Sheer Hydration Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 40: This broad-spectrum facial sunscreen also includes a moisturizing formula and is perfect for all skin types.